Make sure you do this accurately, as crypto transactions CANNOT be reversed. If you make an error in the withdrawal, you may not be able to retrieve the asset.
To send crypto:
1. Open the Voyager app and tap the account icon.
2. Tap Transfer Cash or Crypto and then tap "Send Crypto out of Voyager"
3. Tap the asset that you wish to send to an external wallet.
4. Paste the external wallet address in the To: section OR scan the QR code for the wallet address by tapping the QR icon (you will have to give the Voyager app access to your camera to use this feature).
5. Ensure that the To: address is correct, as once crypto transactions are initiated, they cannot be reversed.
6. Enter the amount you would like to send and slide the Slide to send XXX purple banner.
In order to complete your transaction, you will need to verify your withdrawal via 2FA. You will receive an email and you will need to input your six-digit code (obtained via SMS or Authenticator app).